GeekBench GUI Tool (PowerShell/Winforms/CMD Utility)
Geekbench GUI Tool compares system performance across devices, processor architectures, and operating systems.
1. Deploys the Geekbench ZIP file to the remote computers using PowerShell remoting (instead of traditional file copying, it copies files over a PSSession to multiple computers simultaneously).
2. Unzips the archive on the remote machine leveraging Windows’s built in zip file support, via the Shell.Application object.
3. Runs licensing, benchmark with export to remote computer.
4. Transfers the export file to local machine (where the script is running from).
5. Deletes the deployed files on the remote machines.
6. Run Geekbench licensing on the local machine.
7. Converts the original export to HTML and text.